Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Delivery Leader- Recruitment! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Delivery Leader – Recruitment is responsible for leading their team to deliver top talent for hiring managers. They manage and mentor Recruiters to provide Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle.
Team Management and Leadership:
- Perform a full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to: interviewing, hiring, coaching, managing and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work on behalf of Cielo and/or their client partner.
- Own daily leadership of a segment of the team to meet established goals and metrics.
- Establish regular communications with the team, such as 1-1 meetings and team meetings with established agendas.
- Serve as front line escalation for client and recruiter issues/questions; escalate to senior leader and/or client partner as appropriate.
- Collaborate with Cielo Partnership Leaders & Client Stakeholders to ensure partnership success.
- Attend or facilitate client meetings as appropriate.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the employment market, geographic challenges, competition and specific client and industry needs.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities, prepare (or assist in preparation of) and (co-)present data to client.
- Model exceptional recruitment expertise when/if leading own searches, including: jobs scoping, sourcing, interviewing, candidate presentation, hiring leader communication, compliance adherence.
- Project manage client initiatives (i.e. hiring manager trainings, process improvements, etc.) pertaining to recruitment on behalf of client if requested.
Recruitment & Operational Excellence:
- Demonstrate recruitment best practices and utilization of Cielo tools and resources.
- Own a small requisition load as needed.
- Train and monitor progress of team members to leverage recruitment tools and resources.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in recruitment or recruitment operations with demonstrated successes. Previous leadership experience strongly preferred.
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Prior Life Science experience is preferred.
- Previous leadership experience is required.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong understanding of overall recruitment process.
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment both virtually and multiple on-site locations including client sites and Cielo headquarters.
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com