Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Client Services Manager! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Client Services Manager (CSM) has accountability for the overall team and partnership day-to-day deliverables through the support of the Client Services Director (CSD). They have the ability to successfully provide leadership to the team by earning employee trust, motivating and inspiring great performance while fostering a positive environment that encourages collaboration, development and empowers decision making. Additionally, the CSM successfully serves their customer by earning their trust and building strong relationships to achieve partnership goals. They model Cielo’s values and drive for team and partnership success. They maintain a culture of operational excellence and can clearly live and articulate Cielo’s “We Become You” promise.
- Lead all recruiting operations capabilities, including sourcing, screening, and coordination functions.
- Work with team day-to-day to meet performance goals and objectives.
- Maximize the use of Cielo resources to meet goals.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management and career development for a recruiting team of smart, highly ambitious Cielo employees in a variety of recruiting and recruiting support roles.
- Work with the Client Services Director to develop recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights and drive decision, including time to fill, aging, cost per hire, candidate and hiring leader satisfaction surveys, recruiter productivity, source of candidate and hire among others.
- Provide leadership, inspiration and coaching to the recruiting team.
- Establish regular communications with the recruitment team, such as 1-1 meetings, team meetings with established agendas or other regular touch points.
- Drive the team to develop comprehensive, strategic hiring strategies including passive candidate outreach, recruitment marketing plans and utilization of cutting-edge recruitment technologies.
- Manage innovative programs, events and campaigns to build candidate pipeline and drive recruiting strategy to meeting hiring goals.
- Showcase an extremely high level of understanding and becomes fully engrained in the client organization including relationships with key stakeholders, organizational structure to further demonstrate “We Become You.”
- Partner with internal Cielo teams and client leaders to ensure successful implementation of new clients.
- Work with Client Services Director to ensure execution of Strategic Account Plans in partnership with client HR and key stakeholders.
- Leads, develops and delivers team meetings and partners with CSD on annual and quarterly business reviews.
- Directly works with Recruiters and hiring leaders to foster relationships and build trust.
Cielo Operational Excellence:
- Support recruitment process needs of one or more clients.
- Responsible for Cielo-specific metric reports and P&L management.
- Manage the budget and ensure systems are in place to track expenses.
- Drive standardization, continue improvement and consistency of processes and procedures.
- Effectively work as part of the Cielo Client Service Management team to share best practices and drive organizational initiatives.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
- Located on client site in Bentonville, AR
- Minimum of five or more years’ results-oriented leadership experience in talent acquisition or human resources.
- Experience leading both virtual and on-site teams in a corporate talent acquisition function either in-house or in an RPO environment.
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org