Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Talent Acquisition Coordinator! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the talent acquisition process through pre-hire and post-hire activities. Additionally, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator facilitates a variety of logistical and recruitment activities to service a particular client program or teams.
- Assist with recruitment and interview process.
- Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews for Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Manage the offer process, including creating and routing offer letters for approval.
- Coordinate background, drug, and reference checking processes.
- Arrange travel, transportation and accommodation.
- Coordinate all aspects of the on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Provide other administrative support to recruiters as needed.
Application Tracking Systems (ATS) Management:
- Edit and post positions to Applicant Tracking System (ATS) accurately and within the specified timeframe(s) with proper approval channels.
- Ensure candidate follows appropriate workflow within ATS.
- Create and manage basic metrics reporting.
- Utilize proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Work with local universities/colleges and technical programs as well as other resources in sharing career opportunities.
- Track job posting information in a Recruitment Marketing Plan.
- Post positions to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in recruitment – either from an agency or an in house / onsite role
- Highly organised
- Proactively increases own knowledge and commercial awareness whilst keeping abreast of new innovations recruitment
- Ability to produce and analyse data, identify opportunities and using data to drive decisions
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to analyse complex situations conceptually and provide workable solutions to a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders and quickly build robust relationships based on trust and confidence
- High level of competency using MS Office packages including Excel and Power Point.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within talent acquisition strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
About the process
- Please note that as part of your application for this role you will be expected to successfully pass an online test and subject to your results in this activity, participate in a virtual or local assessment day.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual top three leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com