Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Recruiter! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Recruiter is responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle. They act as a brand ambassador for the client, focused on delivering exceptional talent while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. They serve as subject matter expert in talent acquisition and provide consultative direction and industry expertise to hiring leader.
- Lead a detailed job scope meeting with the hiring leader to determine position specifications, providing relevant market data and recommendations on possible approaches to the search or candidate requirements.
- Review of candidates who have applied via the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Evaluate candidate qualifications against position requirements and determine who to move forward in the recruitment process.
- Develop and manage recruitment marketing plans or sourcing plans to determine the most appropriate candidate sources that align to the search requirements.
- Source candidates via resume databases, search engine and networking sites using Boolean search language.
- Solicit and pursue referrals from business networks and/or internal referrals.
- Utilize Cielo’s proprietary software for mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Use an appropriate mix of media to connect with talent communities (phone, email, social media, etc.).
- Articulate value proposition to candidates who are interested in the job opportunity.
- Prepare candidates for interviews, coaching them on logistical information, interview schedule, appropriate attire and overall expectations.
- Ensure candidates are provided with timely updates concerning the status of their applications and interviews.
- Draft and utilize phone interview templates appropriate to the job description.
- Use independent judgement to compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with position requirements to determine if the candidate is a match for the role or a potential match for other open positions.
- Issue skills testing as needed and evaluate results (if process dictates).
- Review background and reference information (if process dictates).
Influencing the Hire:
- Keep candidates engaged throughout process, ensuring consistent communication on the status of the search.
- Partner with hiring leader to determine offer details, using market data and compensation guidelines to support recommendations.
- Articulate a job offer to candidate and drive for candidate acceptance, anticipating and negotiating counter-offers as appropriate.
- Work to deliver a strong candidate pipeline, continuously building talent networks to ensure there are multiple qualified candidates in play at all times.
- Provide accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities to the hiring leader and Cielo leadership to depict both metrics and efforts.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research and recommend solutions to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search to the hiring leader, providing a consultative approach with recommendations on how to move forward.
- Recruitment experience in either an agency or in house / onsite.
- You will be self motivated, organised and have a desire to bring the best possible talent into our client’s business.
- Experience at navigating recruitment systems and portals.
- Direct search methodologies.
- Capability to manage a number of open vacancies in an end to end capacity.
- Excellent stakeholder relationship skills.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Highly organised and resilient.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to produce and analyse data, identify opportunities and using data to drive decisions.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Ability to analyse complex situations conceptually and provide workable solutions to a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively influence internal and external stakeholders and quickly build robust relationships based on trust and confidence.
- Effective project management skills.
About the process:
- Please note that as part of your application for this role you will be expected to successfully pass an online test and subject to your results in this activity, participate in a virtual or local assessment day.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual top three leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Cielo knows talent is rising – and with it, an organization's opportunity to rise above. For more information, visit cielotalent.com