Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Technical Sourcer! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Technical Sourcer works to proactively identify candidates through sophisticated sourcing techniques. Primary responsibility includes sourcing for hard-to-fill positions, as well as developing proactive recruitment marketing activities to support robust candidate funnels against client team hiring forecasts.
Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing Management:
- Design and implement proactive sourcing services for a mix of roles as requested by Recruiters and Client Services leadership.
- Develop passive candidate sourcing strategy and pipelines using various methods.Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in driving sourcing strategy.
- Drive specialized passive candidate marketing plans to create talent communities.
- Build and manage process to qualify candidates using the available job description information, references, technical screens and test sources.
- Develop relationships across client services teams in order to understand their business and recruitment needs.
- Promote the purpose and strategy of the Sourcing team and role so that stakeholders understand and value the services offered.
- Deliver exceptional candidate slates by using well proven, passive candidate recruiting methodologies. Identify potential strategic talent and introduce to the business.
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high sourcing standards. Ensure delivery against key metrics.
- Manage and maintain diversity strategy to attract a diverse workforce to the company by hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
- Effectively influence others to leverage social media tools in alignment with Cielo’s Brand strategy.
- Take ownership of the Cielo candidate experience, ensure that it is a positive and respectful one.
- Share best practices, industry and market intelligence data to Recruiters and client teams. Combine information (talent market trend, threats, opportunity, etc.) to be used for strategic business planning.
Analytics and Process Improvements:
- Problem-solve and provide best practices and process improvements throughout the sourcing and recruitment marketing process.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to audit processes, assess trends, create reports and tell the story with data.
- Identify and document process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma is required. Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years of results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting with demonstrated successes specific to research and sourcing.
- Diverse IT/Tech recruitment/sourcing experience is required.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Expert-level experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com