Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Recruitment Resourcer! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Recruitment Resourcer is responsible for supporting the recruitment team throughout the candidate recruitment process. The Recruitment Resourcer acts as a brand ambassador for the client, and is responsible for sourcing qualified candidates for open positions.
- A skilled researcher able to utilise online tools to find and contact candidates
- Confident in researching and presenting market information to internal colleagues
- Passionate about your work, resourceful, creative and resilient
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
- Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using basic Boolean search language.
- Utilize proprietary software for establishing candidate searches, executing mobile and email campaigning to talent communities.
- Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with the recruitment team.
- Proactively and regularly communicate the status of each search.
- Reach out and connect with sourced leads to assess fit and interest in open positions.
- Develop interview schedules to ensure qualified candidates are evaluated.
- Complete phone interviews and documents candidate responses, effectively screening in or out of the recruitment process based on position requirements.
- Evaluate candidates against position requirements.
- Provide research support to the recruitment team, including market or salary data.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- Update candidate statuses in the appropriate recruitment systems (Applicant Tracking System, proprietary systems, etc.).
- Effectively communicate with candidates via phone or video.
- Ability to support multiple client accounts at one time.
- Other duties as assigned.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Basic understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) or other recruitment technologies and viewing/actioning candidate profiles.
- Proficiency in basic Boolean language for searching databases.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, including Outlook.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
For more information, visit cielotalent.com.