Senior Recruiter (Investment Banking - Wealth Management / Private Banking) London
Are you ready to accelerate your career? A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition. One of our clients a global investment bank is currently recruiting for a front office Senior Recruiter!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who will have worked in investment banking or broader financial services firms. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of their search. The Senior Recruiter is expected to stay abreast of industry and market specific information or trends that could impact the search. They demonstrate innovation and outside of the box thinking with their search techniques.
- Are an experienced recruiter with Financial Services in particular Wealth Management , Private Banking and Investment Banking background
- Have previous experience with sourcing and managing director level roles
- Are an excellent communicator with attention to detail
- Are familiar and have a good understanding of D&I and the business case supporting it
- Have a passion for direct sourcing and end to end hiring & engagement
Your role will consist of finding, engaging, assessing candidates and you will have a key contribution in influencing the hire through usage of direct sourcing techniques and agencies/search firms.
- Complete a detailed job scope conversation and identify the right sourcing strategy for each role including social media, referrals, alumni, career site and job boards
- Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system
- Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening
- Gather and analyse market information regarding salary, benefits and employment practices
- Contribute as a subject matter expert to the development of recruitment strategy (segmentation, channels and communication) as well as processes, systems and metrics
- Use a sophisticated mix of media to connect with talent community (phone, email, campaigning, network introductions and social media)
- Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the job
- Conduct professional and thoughtful phone interviews that are infused with industry/role specific probing questions as the conversation/interview dictates
- Navigate difficult conversations in order to gather appropriate information
- Compare candidate phone interview notes and skills assessments with requisition specifications to determine if the candidate is a match for the role
- Apply consideration for factors relative to a candidate's fit to team and cultural
Influencing the Hire:
- Continuously build talent pipeline to ensure there are multiple candidates in play at all times
- Keep hiring manager up to date on any market changes that would impact the hiring process or talent community
- Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate
- Build a good understanding of external market trends by maintaining direct contacts with other professionals, employment sources, agencies and search firms
- Support the line manager with provision of talent insight
- Demonstrate segment/practice/industry expertise
- Work to deliver a strong candidate slate for each requisition
- Strong delivery ethos
- In this role you will be responsible for managing vacancies for one of the worlds leading investment banks so similar experience is desired, although not essential
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise
- Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies
- Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance
- Experience utilising deep web sourcing techniques
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.