Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as Senior Reporting Analyst! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Senior Reporting Analyst leads Applicant Tracking System (ATS) administration, data analysis, billing and strategic operational processes, as well as day-to-day inquiries.
- Provide consultative information to client services teams around process & workflows that impact reporting and billing.
- Lead calls with the client to review dashboards and methodology used.
- Maintain and update client reporting suites and calendars to manage deliverables.
- Reach out proactively to the client teams on a weekly basis to understand their reporting needs in the upcoming week.
- Facilitate ongoing discussions with client services leaders to eliminate non value-add reporting.
- Complete all required client reporting based on established service line agreement.
- Ensure ATS provides all requirements needed for billing through NetSuite based on contract review.
- Complete requirements for other metrics and reporting.
- Accept and complete all adhoc reporting requests on time.
- Create and maintain billing templates.
- Develop audit process for monthly billing reconciliation.
- Establish and utilize documented reporting policies that meet reporting and business goals of account leader.
- Analyze dashboards on a weekly basis and provide key findings to Client Services Manager or Client Services Director.
- Monitor trends and make appropriate recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a business or office environment utilizing the required customer service, administrative tasks, and data analysis skills.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems or databases preferred.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the talent acquisition function strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Tableau.
- Strong proficiency in the Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and reporting capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess and present key data.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at firstname.lastname@example.org