Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as an NetSuite Developer/Administrator! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The NetSuite Developer/Administrator serves as the primary interface with all departments as it relates to the existing implementation and any future modifications of the NetSuite application. This position will work with the Finance team on customizing the platform to meet business needs. This will include managing users, roles, and access; analyzing, designing and implementing searches, reports, and process work flow; monitoring, testing and troubleshooting; and managing software updates, configuration changes and script development. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background in NetSuite with excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Maintain the NetSuite application and other related 3rd party business applications for internal users
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs
- Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet evolving needs
- Design, implement, and maintain 3rd party software connections and integrations to NetSuite to support various business needs
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, custom fields/records/lists, reports, KPI’s, and dashboards, and maintain proper system access for user roles
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including user training
- Monitor end-user usage of systems and track performance
- Provide front-line support with regard to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform
- Responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite
- Provide a quality and timely communication regarding system status
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
- University degree, preferably in the field of Computer Science, Accounting, Information Technology or related field or a combination of education and experience is required
- Remote and travel to Brookfield, WI as needed
- 5+ years of experience with ERP administration, configuration, and 3rd party integrations in complex environments, including experience with NetSuite
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain an effective working relationship with a diverse group of colleagues and end-users
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, constantly changing environment Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems
- Ability to manage multiple and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Working knowledge of SuiteScript / WebServices, SQL, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, analytics and scheduling scripts
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, page layouts, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports and dashboards
- An understanding of database structures
- Previous experience with Concur and Boomi preferred
- NetSuite Certifications a plus
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com