Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Manager - Client Development! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Manager - Client Development manages all functions and processes associated with growing existing accounts to meet company revenue and GP goals, and strengthening relationships with client stakeholders and executive sponsors to ensure Cielo is the primary partner for our clients’ human resource and talent acquisition needs.
Client Growth and Development
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Develop new business opportunities with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to strengthen partnership and increase Cielo revenue from existing clients.
- Negotiate pricing, SLAs, and scope of services for program modifications.
- Manage Statement of Work Addendums and Change Orders to reflect new/changing business requirements – (including Service Feature Matrix and RACI).
- Lead the Renewal Process with clients to include partnership with Client Services, MSA/SOW revisions, Solution Design and Negotiations
- Develop and implement Account Management/Growth model to be integrated into the Cielo organization including integrating touch-points and roles and responsibilities with peer organizations (i.e. Business Development, Client Services, Implementation, etc.)
- Cielo advocate to client stakeholders to reinforce partnership and promote expansion.
- Manage Strategic Planning process per client to include SWOT / Stakeholder Analysis and client program maturity model.
- Develop cross-program benchmarking analysis and reports that provide clients comparative business intelligence, trends, data and forecasts (how each client compares to their peers).
- Develop Center of Excellence – best practices across like programs (by vertical/ sector and geography).
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, especially as it relates to tracking client growth and chartering growth potential.
- Forecast and track key account management metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Root Cause Analysis – systemic issue resolution and continuous improvement projects.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Partnership Initiatives with Business Development & Client Services
- Contribute to RFP process with industry & and client based information, case studies and best practice delivery processes across programs.
- Identify channel and other partnership opportunities with suppliers and partners to supplement RPO service offerings.
- Provide integral leadership and support roles with key client business reviews.
- Contribute to developing new products and services that support Cielo’s core product portfolio (i.e. temp to perm payroll, fee based talent pools, workforce planning and labor mix utilization models).
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years B2B Client Development experience specific to solutions or professional services
- Proven track record of qualifying and managing multi-million dollar opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Engagement and Influencing skills.
- Proactive in increasing own knowledge-base, learning new things and keeping abreast of the latest RPO, HR and business trends.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law. Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application and interview process should request this in advance by contacting Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at email@example.com