Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Delivery Leader- Acquisition & Coordination! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Delivery Leader – Acquisition & Coordination leads and mentors the Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) team and manages the logistics of the overall recruitment process.
Team Management and Leadership:
- Perform a full range of managerial responsibilities which may include but not be limited to: interviewing, hiring, coaching, managing and developing employees; planning, assigning and directing work.
- Own daily leadership of the team to meet established goals and metrics.
- Establish regular communications with the team, such as 1-1 meetings and team meetings with established agendas.
- Serve as front line escalation for client and Cielo Acquisition and Coordination issues/questions; escalate to senior leader and/or client partner as appropriate.
Analytics and Process Improvements:
- Problem solve and provide best practices and process improvements throughout the talent acquisition cycle.
- Train internal and external stakeholders on process.
- Leverage strong analytical skills to audit processes, assess trends, create reports and tell the story with data.
- Bill and run reports, including analysis and communication of results.
- Create weekly, monthly and quarterly client metrics.
- Identify and document process changes, such as process maps, team structure charts, detailed procedures, etc.
- Provide oversight and/or perform following duties as team and/or client partner needs:
- Monitor offer and approval process to ensure accuracy.
- Oversee creation/budgeting and proper use of Recruitment Marketing Plans.
- Monitor the posting process to external resources such as job boards, social networking sites, etc.
- Monitor posting positions to ATS to ensure accuracy and completion within the specified timeframe(s) with proper approval channels as needed.
- Coordinate background, drug, and reference checking processes.
- Ensure timely scheduling of phone, video and in-person interviews for Recruiters and Hiring Managers, and send weekly reports.
- Coordinate orientation, drive pre-start date ‘keep warm’ experience, and reach out to new hires throughout the onboarding process as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in a business or office environment with a human resources and/or talent acquisition emphasis.
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong understanding of overall recruitment process and interview/onboarding logistics.
- Ability to participate effectively in a team environment both virtually and multiple on-site locations including client sites and Cielo headquarters.
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.