Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Senior Global Learning & Development Business Partner! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Senior Global Learning & Development Business Partner has accountability for the development and continuous improvement of our people, enabling them to maximize their potential within our organization. The Senior Global Learning & Development Business Partner is responsible for designing, managing, and continuously improving Cielo’s L&D programs in partnership with key business and functional leaders and the Talent Management team
- Identify training and development needs through job and needs analysis, appraisal outputs and regular consultation with account leaders, people managers and Human Resources Business Partners (HRBP).
- Identifies organisational and capability development needs required to support business strategy (local and global) and translates organisational requirements into clear and specific L&D needs
- Work collaboratively with regional senior business leaders and P&C colleagues, to complete a root cause analysis and develop practical solutions/produce programs aligned to relevant roles and functions.
- Expand and continuously improve L&D programs based on the evolving needs of our business and each individual; conduct appraisals and support in devising individual learning plans.
- Own, manage and continuously improve our programs working with the business to plan timings and volumes against our operational demand plans.
- Assess the return on investment of our L&D programs and operate within budgets and demonstrates commercial impact of learning to the business
- Produce training materials and deliver / manage the delivery of L&D programs.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Amend and revise programs as necessary to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Assist line managers and business leaders to solve specific training problems, either on a one-to-one basis or in groups.
- Coordinate training calendar, administer, record, and analyze feedback to evaluate programs.
- Strong understanding of e-learning techniques and, where relevant, be involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages.
- Keep up to date with developments in learning by reading relevant articles & whitepapers, networking with other L&D professionals, joining external L&D groups & governing bodies such as LinkedIn, CIPD, Gartner Connect and attending courses, seminars & webinars
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research to regional and senior leaders.
- Leads the development agenda in partnership with Global L&D Director
- Creates and consults on the learning plan in conjunction with the business
- Aligns L&D communications in business / region to fit culture
- Works with peers to create solutions, balancing the team effort against personal goals
- Acts as a deputy for Global L&D Director
- Connects the local L&D strategy with global strategy • Identifies, builds, and maintains relationships with external suppliers
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five or more years of results-oriented experience in learning and content
development or instructional/curriculum design, delivery and evaluation of
training in a corporate environment. Experience as proven subject matter
expert (SME) in RPO/Talent Acquisition is preferred.
- Prior experience within a talent acquisition function is required.
- Four or more years Project Management experience is required.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong facilitation skills delivering information in person and virtual, training, and written communication skills.
- Strong consultative, project management skill with proven ability to collaborate with others.
- Able to evidence creativity, interactivity, and engagement through facilitative training techniques.
- Thrives on working at pace and demonstrating flexibility in a high-performance environment.
- Passionate about learning & development, proactively keeping abreast of new innovations in techniques and methodologies.
- Strong presentation skills in both design and delivery.
- High personal credibility, able to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels in multiple regions
- Strong cultural understanding and ability to navigate different solutions to meet different cultural needs
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and create localized, scalable solutions that fit local and global needs.
- Proven ability to consistently deliver excellent service to internal and external clients.
- Natural inclination to coach and mentor others.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and interacts effectively across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to create a comfortable learning environment that ensures the engagement of all learners, being especially sensitive to the unique needs of remote learners.
- Forward-thinking, innovative approach and above all is passionate about giving employees the tools they need to be truly exceptional.
- A track record of success as a learning expert with a strong understanding of the talent acquisition process.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Demonstrated innovation, creativity along with a deadline driven mindset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Adobe Connect.
- Knowledge of Articulate or other similar eLearning system.
- L&D consultancy skills
- Influencing and relationship skills; Ability to build relationships and partnerships with key leaders
- Needs Analysis and Learning design
- Facilitation and coaching
- Commercial Acumen
- 4 or more years’ experience in psychometric tools (DiSC, MBTI etc) including 360 coaching and feedback
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.