Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Sourcing Specialist! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity to work with the industry’s smartest people and to take ownership of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition.
The Sourcing Specialist is responsible for building talent pipelines for a designated client and identifying potential candidates for current and future hiring needs. In partnership with the recruitment team, the Sourcing Specialist leverages recruitment marketing, industry research, social media, and Cielo business intelligence to target and connect with passive candidates.
- Implement traditional, creative, and targeted candidate attraction strategies
- Develop subject matter expertise regarding functionality and search optimization
- Provide research support to the recruitment team, including market or salary data, as needed
- Incorporate Cielo proprietary software to establish candidate searches for assigned talent pipelines and positions
- Utilize recruitment marketing, including social media, mobile, and email campaigns to cultivate and grow talent communities
- Utilize proactive sourcing strategies to identify and connect with passive talent
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in driving sourcing strategy
- Maintain and incorporate diversity initiatives to candidate attraction strategies, ensuring the talent communities include individuals of varied backgrounds, experiences, and styles
- Conduct phone (or video) screens with passive and active candidates to determine qualifications against position requirements
- Support recruitment team needs by reviewing active candidate applications against job requirements, utilize screening questions to qualify candidates for positions, and update recruitment systems, as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in a business or office environment, emphasizing customer experience and administrative task support
- 1+ years of experience in building talent pipelines by having strong knowledge in basic Boolean language for searching databases.
- Experience at navigating recruitment systems and portals
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other recruitment technologies utilized in candidate recruitment process
- Ability to construct and utilize search strings
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
Cielo is the world’s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo’s reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker’s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.